BROOKLYN, NY - January 29, 2007: Would you like to work in a team environment where you can really make a difference? If you are someone who can multi-task, stay on course while still putting on a smile, our dynamic marketing consultancy is the place for you.
Now, Inc. (www.futurenowinc.com)
is currently hiring a full-time Engagement Coordinator to help support its
vastly growing client base. In this role, you will be the person who handles
our inbound requests for services, playing a direct role in ensuring the success
of our soon-to-be clients. You’ll also support the business development team,
playing a direct role in generating new business.
Equal parts sales, planner, customer service, operations support and sometimes business therapist, the Engagement Coordinator is vital to our reputation for customer delight. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies, to start-ups, to family-owned online retailers. As such, we need someone who will be professional, candid, friendly and responsive to those seeking our help.
You will help us be great by:
- responding to new requests for services within the hour
- hearing potential client’s frustrations and documenting their initial perceptions
- articulating clearly the value of Future Now’s consulting products and services
- exceeding expectations with your reliability, discipline and attention to detail
- helping potential clients buy according to their preferences not ours; coordinating with business development to involve additional Future Now resources when appropriate
- playing a critical role in the success of our company and the success of our clients’ businesses—quite literally changing lives
- being responsible, hard-working, trustworthy, and generally fun to be around
You will excel in this role because we will:
- train you fully to meet the diverse demands of our clients
- support you fully with the resources of business development necessary to delight customers
- incent you to rise above and beyond with a with a career-making opportunity at a high-growth company AND
- provide bonuses at defined milestones based on overall delight of new customers
Salary: $33 - 36k plus
benefits, and bonuses (up to 50% of base)
How to apply:
Write a press release about a professional experience which highlights your ability to be engaging, empathic, thorough, attentive, definitive and conclusive.
(Please note: All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will NOT be accepted.)
- Verbal and written clarity; fluency in English
- 3 years of experience dealing with business-to-business customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have