Well forgive the shameless plug, but we're finally 100% publicly shipping our latest book Waiting for Your Cat to Bark: Persuading Customers When They Ignore Marketing. Amazon, BN and Sam's Club jumped the gun a bit, but we forgive their exhuberance. After all, there's probably no better time to start shipping than when a book is recommended in the Sunday edition of the New York Times. We couldn't be more proud of it, and the reception we've received thus far. There's been far too much feedback to share here, but a random sampling shows podcasts, newspapers, tv & radio stations, and online reviews getting into the mix. Here's a few of our personal fav's: (feel free to add your own ;)
- Craig Danuloff from Commerce360, leads an insightful chapter by chapter discussion of the book.
- Mike Grehan recently podcasted his fireside chat with Jeffrey & Bryan, and wrote about it on ClickZ
- The good folks behind 800-CEO-READ offer their thoughts (and free books)
- WonderBranding's own Michele Miller donating her own charitable dollars to inspire future readers
- Chuck McKay, of Advertising Made Simple, offers the Small Biz take on the value of Cat
There's been plenty of pub for the release, I gave you five, and in a variety of formats. I hope there's something in there for everyone. Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who's enjoyed the Waiting for Your Cat to Bark experience, and to those of you who haven't... what are you waiting for?!